- Explore Tibet’s last remaining Forbidden Kingdom
- Visit the ancient walled-city of Lo Manthang
- Traverse the trans-Himalaya and Tibetan plateau, 4600m
- Visit the world’s oldest active monastery
- Drink tea with nomadic yak herders
- Explore a world that time has forgot
SKILL LEVEL – ADVANCED
- Can ride for five to six hours
- Good riding experience.
- Experienced with riding a Royal Enfield
- Comfortable with any terrain and weather conditions
The maximum no of people in the group is 15. The optimum people of one Batch/Group for efficiency in operation is 8 pax or 12 pax.
CLIMATE OF NEPAL FOR RIDING
Nepal is a land of extremes. The climate varies dramatically with altitude and the seasons. Luckily, the weather changes are most predictable so we can schedule the tours in advance. We spend most of our time in the mid-hills where the climate is perfect for riding. With bright sunshine, few showers, clear roads, fresh air and stunning scenery, its Motorcycle Nirvana.
Between Mid November and February , early mornings can be chilly and it can get cold at night when we ride over 2000m. In the south of the country, at low altitude, it gets seriously hot from about May . Between June and August, the wet season takes hold. Best time to ride is February – May, and September – Mid December.
March – May, September – November